"Gift Card" means the Gift Card that you have purchased or received.
"Unique Code" means the Gift Card number that appears on the e-Gift Card you receive by email.;
"Katerina Roza" means Katerina Roza (ABN 732 604 56 592).
A reference to "we", "us" or "our" is a reference to Katerina Roza;
We recommend that you read this document carefully before using the Gift Card. If you have any questions or would like more information about your Gift Card, please contact us.
By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Card, you:
GIFT CARD INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
All products or services sold through Katerina Roza
Katerina Roza Gift Cards
PURCHASES USING THE GIFT CARD
When making a purchase on our online store, you can redeem the value of a gift card by entering its unique code at checkout. This code isn't case sensitive. A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order. Gift card balances are applied to the total value of an order, which can include taxes and shipping.
During checkout, you can check the gift card option to indicate that you want to enter a gift card code for payment.
When you redeem a gift card, the checkout displays one of the following options:
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then you can click Complete order.
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then you will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
Note: In the case you are purchasing a gift card for someone else, then you will need to forward the gift card email to the recipient.
PURCHASES USING MULTIPLE GIFT CARD VALUES
You can make purchases using multiple Gift Cards. You can choose what amount to use up to the value of each card.
NO CASH ADVANCES
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card or redeem your Gift Card for cash.
VALIDITY AND EXPIRY OF GIFT CARDS
Your Gift Card will be valid for use until the balance (total value of the card) has been used. Our gift cards have a 3-year expiry date. Once the gift card reaches a zero balance ($0.00), the card becomes null and void.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY GIFT CARD?
No, you cannot exchange your Gift Card for a different denomination, cash or discount.
CAN I CANCEL MY GIFT CARD?
No, you cannot cancel your Gift Card.
EXCHANGING ITEMS PURCHASED WITH A GIFT CARD
Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with a Gift Card refer to our Returns / Exchanges Policy.
YOUR GIFT CARD, YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.
- To add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Gift Card;
- For infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
- To comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
- Where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
ERRORS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Card, you contact us. Any complaints about goods or services purchased with a Gift Card must be resolved by contacting us.
- End of Terms and Conditions -