All jewellery is thoroughly quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched from our Sydney Studio to customers.
Pre-Orders, Bespoke/Customised pieces, Katerina Roza Gift Cards, Sale items, Gift Cards and items purchased during a promotional period are Final Sale.
Consumer guarantees for returns/exchanges do not apply on:
- Earrings due to Australian health and safety regulations
- Change of mind
- Decided you did not like the purchase
- Decided you had no use for it
- Found it cheaper somewhere else
- Misused a product in any way that caused the problem
In the unlikely case, your jewellery arrives and it is faulty, please email us immediately after receiving your order, providing a full description of the fault along with clear images – we are more than happy to make it right!
KATERINA ROZA is dedicated to customer service and ensuring a high-level satisfaction, if you have any questions regarding our returns & exchanges policy, please feel free to contact us directly.
Note: The term “faulty” specifically refers to a manufacturing defect when a product deviates from its intended design or purpose.
KATERINA ROZA is not responsible for the following:
- Damage resulting from mishandling
- Damage caused by improper cleaning solutions or cleaning methods
- General wear and tear
- Damage caused by exposure to weather or improper environment
- Changes in the appearance of finishes over time
For more detailed information on our policies click on the links below: