Gift Vouchers T & C's
"Gift Voucher" means the Gift Voucher that you have purchased or received.
"Unique Code" means the Gift Voucher number that appears on the e-Gift Voucher you receive by email.;
"Katerina Roza" means Katerina Roza (ABN 732 604 56 592).
A reference to "we", "us" or "our" is a reference to Katerina Roza;
We recommend that you read this document carefully before using the Gift Voucher. If you have any questions or would like more information about your Gift Voucher, please contact us.
By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Voucher, you:
GIFT VOUCHER INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
All products or services sold through Katerina Roza
Katerina Roza Gift Vouchers
PURCHASES USING THE GIFT VOUCHER
When making a purchase on our online store, you can redeem the value of a gift voucher by entering its unique code at checkout. This code isn't case sensitive. A gift voucher holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order. Gift Voucher balances are applied to the total value of an order, which can include taxes and shipping.
During checkout, you can check the gift voucher/gift card option to indicate that you want to enter a gift voucher code for payment.
When you redeem a gift voucher, the checkout displays one of the following options:
- If the balance available on the gift voucher/gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then you can click Complete order.
- If the balance available on the gift voucher is less than the order total, then you will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
Note: In the case you are purchasing a gift vouchers for someone else, then you will need to forward the gift voucher email to the recipient.
PURCHASES USING MULTIPLE GIFT VOUCHER VALUES
You can make purchases using multiple Gift Vouchers. You can choose what amount to use up to the value of each voucher.
NO CASH ADVANCES
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Voucher or redeem your Gift Voucher for cash.
VALIDITY AND EXPIRY OF GIFT VOUCHERS
Your Gift Voucher will be valid for use until the balance (total value of the voucher) has been used. Our gift vouchers have a 3-year expiry date. Once the gift voucher reaches a zero balance ($0.00), the voucher becomes null and void.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY GIFT VOUCHER?
No, you cannot exchange your Gift Voucher for a different denomination, cash or discount.
CAN I CANCEL MY GIFT VOUCHER?
No, you cannot cancel your Gift Voucher.
EXCHANGING ITEMS PURCHASED WITH A GIFT VOUCHER
Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with a Gift Voucher refer to our Returns / Exchanges Policy.
YOUR GIFT VOUCHER, YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Voucher. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Voucher, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.
- To add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Gift Voucher;
- For infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
- To comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
- Where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
ERRORS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Voucher, you contact us. Any complaints about goods or services purchased with a Gift Voucher must be resolved by contacting us.
- End of Terms and Conditions -